At DECS, our goal is to provide innovative and research-based educational programming implementing best practices which go beyond the traditional educational model for our students, families, and staff.
- Play-based learning fuels discovery and social development in our primary grades.
- Project-based, hands-on learning helps students work together and find relevance in their lessons.
- Intensives unite our schools with all students learning about a common theme in creative ways.
- Outdoor Education strengthens our students’ connection to nature, scientific thinking, and their physical and mental health.
- Community Service Learning gives our students a chance to give back to their school community and enables them to create ways to make a difference.